This innovative program provides students with a structured, safe, and positive environment for after school hours. More than just a place to go after school, students enrolled in the program are provided a variety of activities designed to engage imagination, support their academic growth, and enhance motor and social skills.
Way Home Change
To report an excused absence please fill out the form below
Each week’s activities correspond to a specific theme that ranges from a variety of educational and fun ideas such as Earth week, Stars week, Sports week, etc. The program activities ensure that the students spend a certain amount of time outside every day and participate in team sports or other physical activities. Study time and special events are planned for. Activities might subject to change without prior notice.
Today's Events: May 20,2019
There are not current events for Today.
- View ASC Sunrise Friends
- View S.P.A.R.K.
- View Spring Camp - Field day part 1
- View Spring Camp - Cookout day
- View Spring Camp - Color Run
- View Spring Camp - Snow Cones!
- View Spring Camp - Field Day Part 2
- View ASC Sunrise Amazing Students
- View ASC Sunrise Amazing Students - 2
- View Autism Awareness
- View S.T.E.A.M - April 1st-12th
- View Sweet and Science Fair