Join Our Team
After School Connections is looking for After School Counselors to join our team! We are looking for individuals who want to work in a professional atmosphere to provide our students with a structured, safe, fun and positive environment.
After School Connections is always accepting resumes and cover letters. We are an after school program located in both Broward and Palm Beach County.
Notice: After School Connections ia a Drug-Free Workplace. We are commited to maintainning a productive, drug-free workplace that keeps its employees, students and visitors safe from harm.
For this reason, After School Connections has adopted a drug-free workplace policy in accordance with Florida Statue, 440.101 and 440.102.
Our philosophy is to provide a quality enrichment after school program that inspires creativity, motivates the mind and ensures a safe, fun and affordable environment for our children.
Requirements for After School Connections Counselor Position:
- Must be 18 year +
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- You will need to be fingerprinted
- You will need to be drug screened
- Must be able to work Monday –Friday 2:00-5:30/6:00 & Early Release Days at 11:00am
- (K-12) Hours: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Must have CPR/First Aid
- Must have DCF 45 Hours within 90 days of employment
- Must have a Doctors physical clearance (Form #8)