This innovative program provides students with a structured, safe, and positive environment for after school hours. More than just a place to go after school, students enrolled in the program are provided a variety of activities designed to engage imagination, support their academic growth, and enhance motor and social skills.
Way Home Change
To report an excused absence please fill out the form below
Each week’s activities correspond to a specific theme that ranges from a variety of educational and fun ideas such as Earth week, Stars week, Sports week, etc. The program activities ensure that the students spend a certain amount of time outside every day and participate in team sports or other physical activities. Study time and special events are planned for. Activities might subject to change without prior notice.
Today's Events: Aug 17,2022
There are not current events for Today.
- View SPARK :)
- View Theme: Fall Into October 2021
- View Pumpkin Patch Week October 2021
- View Multicultural Presentation October 2021
- View Sports Extravaganza Week 2022
- View February 2022: Spreading Love & Kindness
- View Becoming a Chef Week
- View Dr. Seuss Week
- View Art Week 2022
- View LUCKY WEEK 2022
- View Theme: Farm Week 2022
- View Earth Week 2022
- View Important Women in our Life Week 2022
- View Women in History 2022
- View Nature Week 2022