Pembroke Pines (K-8)
This innovative program provides students with a structured, safe, and positive environment for after school hours. More than just a place to go after school, students enrolled in the program are provided a variety of activities designed to engage imagination, support their academic growth, and enhance motor and social skills.
Way Home Change
To report an excused absence please fill out the form below
- Jun 08 **ON CAMPUS** Summer Camp Kickoff
- Jun 09 **OFF CAMPUS** Mega Jump Trampoline Park
- Jun 10 **ON CAMPUS** The Real Food Academy
- Jun 11 **OFF CAMPUS** Xtreme Action Park
- Jun 12 **ON CAMPUS** Water Day
- Jun 15 **ON CAMPUS** P.E.X Games
School Dismissal - 6:00 PMRegister Now Day Camp Registration Form : 2019-2020
Each week’s activities correspond to a specific theme that ranges from a variety of educational and fun ideas such as Earth week, Stars week, Sports week, etc. The program activities ensure that the students spend a certain amount of time outside every day and participate in team sports or other physical activities. Study time and special events are planned for. Activ ities might subject to change without prior notice.