Innovating a Strong
Foundation for the Future
**2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR UPDATE**
COVID-19 Phase II re-open.
**REGISTRATION NOW OPEN** for BROWARD & PALM BEACH CAMPUS **
All new and return students registering for aftercare services must complete the online registration form. Please go to the "REGISTER' tab and fill out the complete form.
On the "Password field" include the word LIVE or FLEX depending on the students model selected.
Don't forget to also include your family password word.
All 2020-2021 payment information and payment schedule can be found on our "MAKE A PAYMENT" tab on the right column.
Please note, non-refundable registration fee is due once you complete your registration. The registration fee and session tuition is what secures your child’s seat in our program. Seats are limited. Once the session starts, tuition fees are not refundable as stated on our payment policy.
Visit our "CONTACT US" tab to find your respective campus Managers' email for any questions.
We are looking forward to schools re-opening Phase II for Palm Beach campus and Broward to provide our services to all.
Preparing our program for COVID-19
- All counselors are required to take their temperature each morning before reporting for work, a daily log will be kept.
- All counselors and students must wear a mask or other facial covering at all times.
- All counselors must wash their hands upon arriving, at each break period, after using the restroom, and before and after snack.
- We will adhere to the Executive Order 20-131 regarding Essential Services and Activities as well as CDC preparing for a safe school recommendation guidance.
- Implementation of social distancing strategies.
- Intensify cleaning and disinfection efforts, including devising a schedule, and focus on games, and other objects and surfaces that are frequently used.
- Modified pick-up procedures to include thorough screening -- all individuals entering a facility will be screened according to Centers for Disease
- Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines if approved. At this time no individual will be allow to enter the facility. The children will be escorted outside by our staff at the time of pick up.
- Maintain an adequate ratio of staff to children to ensure safety.
- Students might not stay with the same group participated during school hours.
- Groups will not change from one group to another.
- Each group will be in a separate room and not mix or interact with each other.
- We encourage parents to keep your child home if they are sick with any illness.
- If your child gets sick at school, we will keep the sick student away from well students until picked up.
- Snack will need to continue be provided from home.
- We will encourage parents not to bring the child back to our program until child has fully recovered or cleared by a physician.
We implement the STEAM & SPARK Curriculum
STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math. Students collaborate on a series of projects where math and science concepts are combined in a design of a particular project.
SPARK - Sport, Play & Active Recreation for Kids which is designated to promote high levels of physical activity among students through movement.
Students are supervised by experienced and state certified counselors that provide age appropriate activities and learning opportunities. Our after school counselors and supervisors work directly with school staff to reinforce the positive and respectful behaviors practiced during the school day.
This innovative program provides students with a structured, safe and positive environment for after school hours. More than just a place to go after school, students enrolled in the program are provided a variety of activities designed to engage imagination, support their academic growth, and enhance motor and social skills.
Our program is design to teach, challenge, motivate and excite our students by keeping them active and provide self-discovery and hand on experiences.